Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Haifaa Wahby - 80 Million Ehsas



tool omri bahebek wana sakta
I always love you, but I'm silent
wa howa gani el woet
and now the time has came
eli aoulek feni bahebak awy awy del woet
to say that I love you so so so much, now

tool omri bahebek wana sakta
wa howa gani el woet
eli aoulek feni bahebak awy awy del woet

maalish ena kida ala tool
it's ok, I always
baheb wa abea maksoufa oul
in love, and I feel shy to say (that)
asle lama baheb baheb bass lama baoul baoul
actually when I love, I (really) love, and when I say, I (really) say it

ou bahebek elha albi
and my heart said "I love you"
elek odem el nas
in front of all the people
baheb elha albi
my heart said "I love you"
be tamanine million ehsas
by 80 milion feelings

ou baoulhalek ou mesh mogamla
and I say it and I'm not complimenting,
ou kol gamla talaa men khalass be ged
and I mean every sentence I've said
denti helwa fi kol haga
actually you're beautiful in everything
ou mesh mehtaga ya masr abadan rai hed
and you don't need oh "Egypt" anybody's opinion

ou baoulhalek ou mesh mogamla
ou kol gamla talaa men khalass be ged
denti helwa fi kol haga
ou mesh mehtaga ya masr abadan rai hed

fiki taam ou maana ou rouh
I feel the taste, the meaning and the soul
ou babak ala tool maftouh
and your door is opened all the time
weli byefralek yegi
and who wants to be happy for you can come
weli mayefrahshi yerouh
and who don't want, can go

fiki taam ya masr ou rouh
ou babak ala tool maftouh
weli byefralek yegi
weli mayefrahshi yerouh

ou bahebek elha albi
elek odem el nas
baheb elha albi
be tamanine million ehsas

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates